Friday 29 January 2021

Introduction 🐰🖤

Good morning fellow bunnies and humans.

My name is Bunny, however my human thinks its funny to nickname me: The Destroyer.

I feel I need to explain the nickname, my human blamed me for a chewed cushion. Insane right? Let me explain what really happened, I was minding my own business and then bam the cushion just exploded. 

For some unknown reason,the following day a racoon came in and chewed through the vacuum cleaner charger. The human for some strange reason did not believe me.

I am fluffy and cute, so I don't get why I keep getting the blame for items exploding.

I have decided to document my life with the human as I feel I need my space to vent, as she uses Instagram to shame me

Well lady I too will shame you.

Oh lord here she comes,I best do a binky and look cute. 

🐰 Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...