Thursday 11 March 2021

R.I.P Human

Its with the great sadness......bleh ok fine the human isn't dead. 
However she's treading a very fine line of me not suffocating her whilst she sleeps.

Honestly recently she seems to have a love for really cheesy music if you follow us on Instagram you know exactly what I mean.

I bet your thinking there's nothing wrong with some old classics and there isn't, however cheeky girls is a step to far.

Its also everyday, everyday damn it. Also she dances along and sings along like she's cool.
In my little Bunny head, I've actually killed her multiple times.

Today I've had to put with this song called  macarina and along with some dance. I've tried putting her up for sale as well, yet no one will take her away.

Please please, anyone someone talk to her, or whack her I don't care.

-Bunny 🐰🖤🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...