Saturday 13 March 2021

The wimp

Haaaay friends,

So today has just been the human moaning about the covid jab, I mean yeah it may have stung, but honestly let it go. 
I was the one that got spayed last month and I wasn't wimpering. 

Like I'm a rabbit what does she want from me, she at one point wanted cuddles well not today Satan. 
Yes I should be kinder, but I have been subjected to awful first class cheesey music. 
I like metal music not repetitive pop music. 

You know what she should be doing is keeping busy,  like I dunno giving me treats and cleaning my poop.

Also I may have a bit her, and I was actually trying to help,  you know diverting pain from her arm. Do I get a thank you, noooooo just a look of death. 
Speaking of death, she looked like crap this morning, and went out with no make up, I mean seriously love sort it out. 

Anyways best go, I can hear the human moaning....again.

-Bunny 🐰🤘🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...