Saturday 30 January 2021

I'm in Time out.

Today was good until I was put in time out. My human was at work,then comes home and sees someone has been chewing.

Now a week ago, the wannabe boss buys me and Ginger,this cat scratch toy playhouse,so we can hide and scratch. 

So she gets out the vacuum....again, I mean honestly its such a noisy robot. Then she spots a hole in the playhouse,  so yes she blames me again.
I said it wasn't me, and looked quite pleased with myself. 

Mouth almighty proceeds to ask "do I look like I'm laughing?".
All I said was,  "do I look like a cat?".
Then before I know it, I'm in time out.

I Will show her that I am the boss.

Goodnight friends.

-Bunny 🐰🤘🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...