Monday 15 February 2021

dat ass

Good morning humans and furry friends.

I have been taken hostage, well hostage is a strong word. Trapped is a better word, since I've been spayed, I have to stay in the humans bedroom.

My goodness, it's a nightmare when she goes to bed.
This darn female snores, and its loud, I'm shocked the roof doesn't come off.

It doesn't end there oh no, she's a bloody sleep farter. Honestly how is it possible to sleep and bottom burp.
The worst part is, she doesn't even wake up.

She's all mardy,when I'm on her bed,but I just want the bottom trumpet to stop.
Seriously and the other day she had sprouts, let me tell you,my little eyes watered.

I have another week off this, send help.

-Bunny 🐰🖤🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...