Monday 15 February 2021

1.50am and .....

Good morning,

So its 1.50 am and my human is in a bad mood, nothing new there. Shes cranky and doesn't seem amused that we woke her.

Yet when she's sleeping, she sounds like a helicopter, honestly her snoring is loud. I nudged her earlier during the night, to say stop it. 
As I got closer to her face,I noticed she was drooling.  Such a state, I mean her hair was stuck to her face......what a hot mess.

If you ask me it was her own fault She got woken up. 
I was feeling a little peckish,  so started chomping this quite yucky hay, turns out it was my humans hair.

Now I don't want to be mean but her hair is so dry and damaged, it was easy to assume it was hay.
If I was her I would invest in hair treatment ASAP and also get them split ends sorted.
People love people, who love themselves.

Jeeze I'm not one to judge but, you can kind of see why she's single. 
If she actually stayed still I could have sorted them split ends. Yet she decided to mumble and get out of bed.

Then Ginger was destroying her bed,  ahh revenge at its greatest. I honestly think she needs to chill, I let her have at least 3 hours sleep.

Well oddly enough now I feel sleepy , now she's dealing with Ginger in the other room I have peace,  nap time .

-Bunny 🐰🖤🤘


No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...