Sunday 14 February 2021

she got me spayed....damn her

Good evening, 

I'm finally able to blog about that pesky human of mine. So she decides its time to get me spayed. 
I gave her some bunny evils, because she deserved it.

I couldn't cause any destruction for days, and let me tell you I wanted too.
Today however I felt better and got too chew, that will teach her.

My sister Ginger is like bunnies gone wild. Ginger bit the human, teehee. 
Honestly she's been chewing and biting, it's great as now she's getting into trouble. 

This human however keeps doing lives and trying to shame us, though that doughnut looks a right plonker, as me and Ginger act innocent. 

I have had days to plot my revenge and believe me I will win. Im spayed now, there's really not much she can do now. I however have a long list of antics to get up too.

I'm still annoyed she named me Bunny, really Bunny. Its like she couldn't be bothered,  I deserve a decent and epic name. 

To be continued.....

-Bunny 🐰 🖤🤘


No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...