Saturday 30 January 2021

I am,your alarm ⏰

Good morning friends,

I finally got payback on the human, I remembered that she didn't have work this morning and was planning on having a lay in. 
Well I had other ideas, so just before 4am it was my time to shine like a diamond. 

So I zoomed around the living room, multiple times. I got tired and noticed my plot wasn't working. So i took a furry paw step further, I scratched at the door.

Then after 10 mins of scratching,I heard footsteps. The human came in like a zombie, im not judging but she could have brushed her hair first. Infact I swear I saw drool from her mouth.

Of course she blamed me,  I said honestly I was just relaxing when a cat came in scratched and left.

The human clearly didn't believe me, and said the door is locked, and we live in a raised flat,how will a cat get in. See she's always arguing, I said how do you know the cat didn't fly....supercat.

The lady then called me pinocchio and walked off in a sleepy state.

So that was my morning, im actually feeling a little smug today.
Have a great weekend friends 

-Bunny 🐰🤘🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...