Friday 29 January 2021

That's right blame me....again🐰

Today was going well, I was free roaming and living my best fluffy life. Then the human comes home from work and spots poop on the sofa. 

Now what I should add is i have a sister who lives here called Ginger. Ginger is a fluffy suck up to the human and small human. I keep telling Ginger let out your inner rockstar,but alas she won't.

So the human spots said poop and honestly had an attitude about it, you guessed it she blamed me.
 I explained that maybe it was Ginger and how does she know its poop? Maybe its a chocolate peanut? Maybe the small human did it?

Miss attitude had an answer to everything, It wasn't Ginger as she wasn't in the room and the small human is 10 years old.

Lets see what tomorrow brings, but if Mrs smart ass thinks its over, it isn't,I plan to poop in her bed. That will show her.

Goodnight friends 😴 

-Bunny 🐰🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...