Monday 1 February 2021

Fight Club

Good morning, 

So today has barely started, and this human of mine is already bumping her gums.
I think she enjoys telling me off, however this mornings accident was her fault. 

Because Ginger and me get separated as apparently I'm aggressive. The lady decided to try and see if I would play nice with Ginger. 

So the human dumbass goes to the bathroom and comes back. I swear,I saw steam coming out of her ears. I never knew she could morph into a train.

She spots a bit of Gingers fur on the floor, and starts with her nonsense  again, what did you do Bunny? Why are you fighting Bunny?

I felt I had to answer, so I simply said "first rule of fight club,don't talk about fight club".

You guessed it, I was put in Time out. Now how does she know Ginger didnt pull her own fur out. See this human has more issues than Vogue.

-Bunny 🐰🖤🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment

world wide domination

Oh haaayyy, So the human finally did something right, I know its about time. She had a painting done of me, which honestly should have been ...